Street is legendary by snacks!
We all are crazy about foods, a number of the vegetables we do not want, but we don’t know the very fact behind them. Some gives protein and a few provides more irons, today it’s all about a street food which is all around famous from Texas to Indian all about veg Frankie that’s demanded by kids to youngsters.
Holiday and vacations are passed good with Frankie. Today I even have that easy and most loving recipe which is sweet for your health and straightforward homemade recipe.
Let’s have a glance by given some items for them delicious veg Frankie recipe.
For veg Frankie masala:
2 tbsp coriander seeds
1 tbsp cumin seeds
12-15 black peppercorns
1 tsp turmeric powder
2 tsp degi mirch powder
¼ tsp asafoetida
½ tsp garam masala
½ dry mango powder
½ tsp salt to taste
Take a flat non-stick pan add coriander seeds, cumin seeds and black peppercorn heat on a high flame to get rid of the strong smell.
Now add remaining ingredients (turmeric powder, degi mirch powder, asafoetida, garam masala, mango powder) now roast all the ingredients within the pan for few more minutes.
Place the roasted masala in mixer grinder and make a fine powder.
For chillie vinegar:
4-5 green and red chillie
½ cup vinegar
A little pinch of salt to taste
Add chopped chilies in small bowl, add salt and vinegar, just mix it once for giving the sizzling taste to the Frankie.
For veg Frankie filling:
2 tbsp oil
1 tbsp garlic paste
1 inch chopped ginger
1-2 fresh chopped green chillie
½ tsp coriander powder
½ tsp degi mirch powder
¼ tsp asafoetida
2 tbsp ketchup
½ cup fresh tomato purée
4-5 boiled smashed potatoes
1 tbsp coriander leaves
1 tbsp Frankie masala
Take a pan add oil with (garlic paste, chopped ginger, chopped chilies, coriander powder, degi mirch powder, asafoetida, ketchup, tomato purée and smashed potatoes) Cook the filling well it’s a crucial step in Frankie. After the filling is Cook completely add coriander leaves and Frankie masala eventually and blend them well.
For Frankie dough:
1 cup maida
½ cup flour
1 tbsp oil
Add maida in any utensils and flour mix both the item add water and make a dough. Once you mix the dough with you hand attempt to stretch it. eventually add oil and blend it again. Oil is vital in last step, you are doing.
After giving remainder of some hours to the dough cut the dough consistent with your sized and roll with kitchen utensil and make flat tortilla. Take a flat pan add some oil and flat tortilla and Cook on both sides by half done.
Heat a pan on medium flame add butter and oil place your half cooked tortilla on one side of pan and on other side, and Cook both the things properly. Now remove the tortilla on a plate add potato filling and a few chopped onions, coriander leaves, some Frankie masala, chili vinegar and roll it tightly. Enjoy the Frankie together with your friends on any vacation days and holidays.
Some amazing tricks and tips for veg Frankie!
1. vinegar is employed to offer a sour taste that’s a crucial in Frankie.
2. once you are preparing a soft dough add oil in last, and you once you need to keep it rough add oil first.
3. Cook the tortilla and dough eventually for perfectly cooked.
4. you’ll also add cheese and paneer in Frankie.
5. Stretch the dough together with your hands so, it’ll become smooth.
6. you’ll add mango powder if you would like to.
7. once you grind the Frankie masala add salt eventually, because salt absorb the spices and it gives more texture in it.
8. Tortilla of Frankie should be half done and Cook eventually with butter and oil on pan.
1. Vinegar is useful for preservation of pickles, jams, vegetables, salads, and chutney.
2. It’s nontoxic household cleaner with dozens of applications.
3. It’s environment friendly weed killer
4. It uses to line dyes in fabric
5. It is freshener to get rid of the smell of smoke.
6. It’ll keep your pets free from fleas and ticks.
I hope you fine this veg Frankie very Frank full and straightforward for your days. You recognize vegetables are healthy for health just go and check top 10 healthy food in the world round. Comment me and let me skills you taste this veg Frankie.